Finally, after 3.5 years, the Canon 5D Mark III is here (or at least on the way)!
Big specs are:
- 22MP full frame CMOS sensor
- ISO 100-25600 standard, 50-102,800 expanded
- 6 fps continuous shooting
- Shutter rated to 150,000 frames
- 1080p30 video recording, stereo sound via external mic
- 61 point AF system
- 63 zone iFCL metering system
- 100% viewfinder coverage
- 1040k dot 3:2 LCD
- Dual card slots for CF and SD
Oddly missing are:
- Any resolution gain
- A flip out screen
Still, after nearly an eternity with the Mark II, I’m ready for my sixth Canon body.