2. It’s only $2.99 — but the price might go up soon.
3. You loved Crash Bandicoot.
4. You loved Jak & Daxter.
5. I was a great boss, friend, or co-worker.
6. My vampires don’t sparkle.
7. There are several beheadings.
8. Decrepit ancient Egyptian gods are cool.
9. The girl on the cover is really cute.
10. I handed you a glass of $100 wine at some point.
11. The book includes a “cesarian by vampire scene.”
And 4 refutations to your protests:
1. I’m poor – but it’s only $2.99.
2. I don’t have a Kindle – you can read Kindle books on a smartphone, iPad, or the web.
3. I’m too lazy to click twice – bad excuse.
4. I don’t read – do you really want to admit that?
Buy it now!
Then after you do, retweet, share, like, or otherwise spam this post or a link to the book on all of your social media! 🙂sharethis_button(); ?>